OOTD 22/09/13

9/22/2013 11:49:00 am




I'm feeling the black vibe today, wait, not just today, black is just my current vibe. And I'm also completely obsessed with the top I'm wearing, which I got from Zara when I went to Spain in July. I only got it for about £3 in the sale too, what's better than a bargain? Nothing. So here I'm making the most of my two favourite colour combos - black and gold. I matched my Zara tiger t-shirt with vintage black velvet leggings (the comfiest leggings I own, may I add). I also hunted out my black Topshop Affanita Chelsea boots and my New Look black beanie. And to go with the attire, I added my Topshop arrow necklace, Fossil Stella tortoise shell watch and my ASOS keyhole sunglasses. And if it's cold out I'll throw over my H&M leather biker jacket, too. Which will probably be needed as the weather is horrendous right now. Yay. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments