SMALL SPRING HAUL - FOREVER 21 AND TOPSHOP

4/03/2014 10:35:00 pm

My first (spring) haul of the year! Wow it has been a while. I genuinely have no idea how I have managed to retain from going on a mass shopping spree, but I guess the amount of money you save is worth it. Yes - this haul is small, but it’s better than nothing. Soooo….



I was wanting to get a pair of light, floaty shorts that I would be able to chill out and keep cool in when the summer comes, and Forever 21 is a perfect place to find the most ideal shorts in that category. I found this black pair which are made of a very thin but dense black material which are so light and comfortable and the elasticated waist seals the deal. However the red pair may be thin and slightly less dense, they are so cute and I love the frills in them. It’s rare that you see me wearing a bright pair of bottoms, but I couldn’t resist these. I’m super excited to wear these shorts on long journeys, lounging around the house or going out and about in where I can achieve either a casual or slightly more sophisticated look. There’s nothing better than class and comfort.


These sunglasses. I have adored the “Round Metal" Ray Bans recently, but being unemployed leaves you with the problem of not being able to afford lovely, designer shades. However, I came across this pair in Forever 21 and I think I shrieked with excitement. They are almost identical to the Ray Bans and they fit my face perfectly and look amazing. I am so so happy that I found these, it is going to be a heartbreaking time when these break (which will hopefully not be any time soon).
(Unfortunately, the exact sunglasses went out of stock shortly after I bought them, but I did find these as a close alternative) 


Now, onto bikinis. I always have trouble trying to find a bikini that fits me perfectly, and Topshop seem to be the only place where I can find that. The materials they use always seem to be made of a very thick, durable quality which will last and do not go baggy while at the beach. Topshop bikinis never seem to let me down, they’re perfect in the sense of flattering your assets and looking very good at the same time. This is the second year I’ve gone back to Topshop for bikinis, and I highly recommend that you try them out too. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments