BACK TO SCHOOL - THE ESSENTIALS FOR A/W 2014

8/13/2014 10:08:00 am

That time is approaching again whether we want it to or not, so it will be around the time that everyone who will be going back to school will be buying their "back to school" outfits and school supplies. Personally, I love this time of year - not for going back to school, but for buying new things that (I hope) will keep me more organised for the upcoming term, along with new outfits that I feel happy and comfortable in. Here is an insight into the things that I will be wearing/buying for Autumn/Winter which might give you some ideas as to what you can buy when you go back to school shopping. (My school dress code is black, white and smart-casual, so I've made this so that it will apply to my own dress code - although some items are more casual than smart.)







You Might Also Like

0 comments