DATE NIGHT INSPIRATION

6/22/2014 11:13:00 am


Something that I feel like every girl needs once in a while is a little bit of inspiration as to what to wear on a date. As well as wanting to feel comfortable, you will be wanting to feel confident in yourself as well as feeling that you are impressing your date. Here is just a lil bit of inspiration as to what I would wear in different scenarios to help you out if you need it.

1) THE DINNER
I think something minimalistic always looks great. I love this style of dress and how it gives the illusion of a two piece outfit - which is also very comfortable to wear. I paired the dress with a pair of black heels which I recently bought, and they are amazing. I always tend to opt to a shoe with a chunky heel as I believe they are more comfortable and easy to walk in. These shoes I love particularly for the ankle strap - no buckles, no loops, just Velcro. I thought the use of Velcro was very unique, makes the shoe look 1000000x better and adds some complexity to the outfit. 


2) THE "CASUAL"
This is a usual "casual" outfit for me - something loose and comfortable. I would tuck the tee into the jeans but make it hang loosely, and "one shoulder" the tee so the strap of the bralet is showing. If it's colder I would hang a leather jacket over my shoulders and possibly add a black beanie. I feel like being comfortable is key at all times, you don't want to be feeling restricted - especially on a date.


3) THE CINEMA 
Again, a return of the monochrome. I currently love all white outfits, so having the focal points of the outfit being white will draw in attention and will contrast from the shoes, jacket and hat. I personally love this outfit as it's edgy yet sophisticated, and I am eager to recreate it at some point. 

- E x 



(Just a lil side note - as of next Saturday I will be going to Spain for 10 days, which means I will be unable to post for the next two Sundays. HOWEVER, I am going to try my best to post on Saturday before I leave, and I will post again as soon as I'm home or if I get the opportunity to while I'm in Spain - which is unlikely as I doubt I will have wifi. Either way, I will try my best to get my posts to you ASAP - you can keep up to date and know when I next post on INSTAGRAM or TUMBLR)

You Might Also Like

0 comments