NEW PROJECTS, NEW ADVENTURES

10/21/2014 11:54:00 am

If you follow me on any of my social media, you will know that on Friday I uploaded my first video to YouTube. This is something I've been practising and preparing for since the start of year, but I was frightened to upload my first video everytime I got to the end of the editing process. Many failed video attempts and hours later, I grew the guts to finally upload an introductory video to my channel so you's know more about me and what to expect. YouTube is something I've wanted to start since I watched my first vlog back in 2010, and as the years passed my passion for it grew with me. I really hope you guys enjoy this new segment of my life, I intend to put a hella lot of effort into my videos in order for them to be the best quality possible. At the moment, I'm trying to compromise with the awful mic built into my camera and natural lighting, but I'm saving towards investing in an external mic and some lighting. Please feel free to visit my channel here and subscribe, thank you tonnes x

You Might Also Like

0 comments