HULLO THERE

5/30/2015 09:32:00 pm

So, I sorta want to come back to blogging for a bit, just to see how I get on. I'm not gonna commit myself, however I've felt a need to express myself further than just YouTube (which I'm struggling with ATM ngl, I'm hopefully gonna invest in a new camera soon but trying to edit with my audio and video being separate is very stressful and time consuming).

I thought that I would bring myself back with a little InstaG update of all the outfits that I've worn over the past few months. Only my fave pieces make it onto my Insta, so I guess that these can be classed as my "fashion faves" of S/S '15.

(If you're not already following me, my username is thechanelephant, you won't regret it.)



OUTFIT #1 - TOP : ALLSAINTS, JEANS : H&M (DIY RIPS), FEDORA : H&M, SHOES : ASOS

I always try and come up with any excuse to visit Glasgow - and luckily one of my favourite musicians were playing in King Tuts - so there was so reason for me NOT to go. And of course, shopping is a must when I visit almost any city. One place which always makes my purse cry and heart melt is All Saints - I would happily own every one of their leather jackets, or just one of everything. 


OUTFIT #2 - TOP : URBAN OUTFITTERS, JEANS : AS BEFORE, BAG : EBAY

Another piece I picked up in G town was this Yeezus tee (which you would've seen if you watched my recent haul video, you can check it out here). For being a fan of both Kanye's music, I was very happy to pick up his tour tee although I'm still eager to see him live.


OUTFIT #3 - TOP : TOPSHOP, JACKET : H&M, SHORTS : PRIMARK, SHOES : ASOS

This photo was taken when we were having a mini heatwave back here in Scotland, and I'm desperate for this weather to come back. I always love an opportunity to wear shorts and as soon as the sun comes out I want to try and catch a tan, plus shorts are comfy af. 


OUTFIT #4 - DRESS : TOPSHOP

I bought this dress back in 2013 and I've wanted to wear it to every formal occasion since. I love the oriental style and the retro fit, and the quality is super good. I love the "two piece but not a two piece" look, it makes life just a bit simpler.


OUTFIT #5 - TOP : TOPSHOP, JEANS : ASOS, SHOES : ZARA, CARDIGAN : PRIMARK, FEDORA : H&M

One of my comfier but "I'm feeling myself" outfits that I wore to work. I love monochrome outfits that look effortless for those days where you're just not in the mood to think of anything complex. Yea I look sorta basic but sometimes comfort is key.

You Might Also Like

0 comments