SPRING FASH-SPIRATION

4/05/2016 12:11:00 am

Spring and summer is well and truly underway and I've been loving looking through how other people are rockin' the trends. Instead of sitting here in envy over these amazing outfits and crying into my empty purse, I'm going to put my energy into sharing my favourite looks with you. You are SO welcome.


This pic that Kendall just posted to her insta makes me jealous for two reasons. The first one being the private jet (@god pls hmu with one of those), and coming a close second is the vintage Hermès jacket. The bold colour scheme has me drooling over my keyboard. 



Kendall Jenner back at it again with the 10/10 outfits (yes I am unashamed that I am including her twice within this post but she deserves it). I've recently gotten really into denim jackets and I've been researching different ways to wear them, and I think Kendall is killin' it by pairing it with an grungy oversized hoodie and leather trousers.



I will never not be obsessed with sportswear and I think Gigi Hadid is the kween of killin' these looks. I love the white x white x white combo while the gold in the jacket adds class and elegance to an athletic, casual-wear outfit. 



This outfit summarises my style completely - especially the belt. I've been DIGGING bold belt buckles recently and although this outfit is all black - you really can't go wrong when you have a statement accessory to jazz it up.




The main part of this outfit that I want to discuss is the neckerchief which you can (just) see. I've been totally loving these right now and I've been wearing my blue one non stop. It adds a girly and interesting addition to an outfit, while keeping the price point low (if you purchase one from the high street - I've seen them in New Look and Topshop).








You Might Also Like

0 comments